Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well, I've been in quite a slump lately! I've been mixing up my diet to eat more primal with less grains and yet still feed my family things they will eat so I'm totally lost in the grocery store. I've moved into a new, larger wall at http://www.woolworthwalk.com/ so I'm designing the wall, shelves, jewelry . . . The last time I was there, I had the kids with me and got them a hot coca and tried to set to work but wound up dropping something that broke all over the floor while people were eating and found out I have to re-configure my lighting which is basically saying I have to start over : ( And, I'm trying to get back on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/kungfuclay?ref=si_shop and have a real presence there and increase my sales . . . Not to mention teaching art again at FBRAhttp://www.fbriveracademy.org/connect-with-fbra/ and being a good mamma . . . Everything together seems to left me quite paralyzed which what to do next and even where to put my work or even how to get my hands dirty in the studio again. Last night Riley began throwing up at my bedside around 1:00AM and proceeded to continue to have a violent retching sessions all night long. I started throwing up this morning. I think it's fast and furious and we're coming out of it but it is simply the last thing that I need when I'm already running in so many directions. I hope to feel better and go to my class at ABtech tomorrow morning and teach Friday and start next week fresh and ready to take on the world. I need focus, focus, focus. Any advice on how to find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment