Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stroll!

So I had my first stroll today and although I started off with high financial expectations, I wound up really putting them aside and just having some fun and enjoying my new, inviting space! I'm left feeling happy and content! Although the financial commitment scares me as we go into the slow months, I really believe that the increase in productivity and positive energy is going to be the proof in the pudding. I felt so lucky to have good friends help me pull this whole thing together - not sure how I'd be surviving without everyone's support. Going to bed early so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow.
Anyone know how to pull photos from my phone onto my blog? I'd love to insert some photos from today here and not sure how.

No comments:

Post a Comment