Tuesday, November 3, 2009



Ok, so it's official - I'm going to be a vendor at The Big Crafty at Pack Place on December 6th! While I'm very excited, I know that I must crank the work out this month (starting with next to no inventory) and have gotten some tight chest, headache thing. I should be in the studio right now while the kids are in school but I just need to drink some ginger tea and chill in front of the computer a while. I'm certain I can shake this and get movin' soon. 
I made a couple of wonderful salt and peppers yesterday. I put facial hair on the guys and they look great! I love meeting all these crazy characters as they come to life in my studio. I never know what I'm going to wind up with when I start - I just begin and see how things wind up. 
That's all for now so don't forget to mark your calendars for the Big Crafty and make sure to come down and do your holiday shopping there! 

1 comment:

  1. hey! I can't wait for the Big Crafty. I wish it were earlier. I try to do my holiday shopping early! But I'll be there. Best!

    ReplyDelete